great news - Sonic Pi v3.2.0 is finally finished.
I’m making the release available on Patreon as a special early thank-you gift to all the wonderfully kind and generous people who support me there. Thank-you so much for your support. Without you v3.2 simply wouldn’t exist.
Without further ado, here’s the link:
v3.2.0 will be released publicly to download for free from https://sonic-pi.net on the 28th of Feb 2020.
v3.2.0 feature summary
- New icons
- New scopes
- High contrast mode for those with low vision
- Support for screen readers
- Uses latest SuperCollider, Ruby, Erlang and Qt
- Many, many, many translation improvements
- Improves support for bluetooth headsets
- High DPI layout changes (primarily for Windows, but will modify the layout slightly)
- Lots of bug fixes
Full changelog can be found here: https://github.com/samaaron/sonic-pi/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#v3.2.0