Hi all! So… would it be possible to use sonic pi editor with IPFS?
IPFS support in the sonic pi editor
I would like to know if you all have thought about having IPFS support in the sonic pi editor. Have you all ever thought about developing the sonic pi editor project using the IPFS protocol?
- IPFS is a distributed system for storing and accessing files, websites, applications, and data.
- Audio players like pathephone already use the IPFS protocol.
- This might be an innovative feature.
- This would allow us to spread our music to many people without intermediaries.
- What is IPFS? | IPFS Docs
- Case study: Audius | IPFS Docs
- Audius Uses IPFS for Content Streaming Storage to Empower Artists & Creators Worldwide | IPFS Blog & News
- GitHub - pathephone/pathephone-desktop: Distributed audio player