Hi all v0.4.0 of Polyphony is out!
- improved musicality: expanded harmonic possibilities and better melodic phrasing
- added a Sonic Pi synth subsystem, active by default (as demonstrated previously with a little fantasy on alouette)
- refactored and documented the codebase using modules and a few helper classes (thanks to @amiika’s helpful suggestions and explanations!)
For users, setup has been simplified:
- develop musical ideas further by experimenting with Markov chains
- build a web app to make changing settings and customising motifs easier
- write a thorough testing module
- log extensively with log files
Lots to do!
Here’s a little piece for winds, vibraphones, and pianos
You can now navigate the code on GitHub by hovering over methods, modules, and classes!