New 3 track EP - Fragments

Hello Sonic Pi’ers, happy coding!

I have a new 3 track EP out called Fragments over at Bandcamp:

Fragments is about scraping together all the ideas I’ve have over 2019 and 2020 and pulling them together to create finished tracks.

I would describe the EP as an experimental electronic play book, with lots of influences - It is either going to be three gems for you, or three turds, depending on the style of music you listen to :slight_smile:

All the tracks are produced in Sonic Pi and I have included the source code in the album download file.

Thanks for listening and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Lee.

5 Likes

I really enjoyed listening to these - amazing work. Definitely my style :slight_smile:

Thanks also so much for sharing the source code.

Huge hugs from Cambridge,

Sam

Hi @binarysweets,

Personaly it’s not the kind of music i listen but it’s clear you master the instrument Sonic Pi and prove Sonic PI is an instrument. Bravo ! !
My preference goes to the first one, the first part of the tune till 2:30
cheers

Thanks Sam, glad you enjoyed it.
nlb, thanks for listening and sharing your thoughts.
:+1:

1 Like

Great tracks. Fun to listen. And I love all of your album covers. Did you make them yourself?

Thank you.
I did, using images from https://pixabay.com/ and GIMP to edit them.

Wow, the artwork looks very professional! I don’t have much talent for it, but its good to know you can make something like that using open source software. I’ve used GIMP before and remember it being very feature packed, I’ll give it a try at some point. Thanks for sharing.