Joining from India

Hey Everyone!!
So I discovered Sonic Pi a month ago through a workshop conducted at The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival, Mumbai . Although I couldn’t actually sit for the workshop, I was quite fascinated by the idea. So I was hoping for sources for learning to live code with the help of tutors or even a workshop (most preferably within Mumbai or Pune).

P.S. I have gone through the tutorials included in the application.

Hey! Welcome. It would be great to see productions from the Mumbai live-coding community. After reading the tutorial, you may be interested in looking at all the pieces of code posted by people on this forum. It’s a great ressource to go further.

Hi there, welcome to our community. I do hope that you stick around for a while and I look forward to seeing what kinds of things you get up to with Sonic Pi :slight_smile:

hey @thirdrow !

so cool that you tracked down the sonic pi community!

i facilitated that workshop at India’s last Algorave. i live in goa but travel to mumbai quite often so let’s connect. my email is raia.bookings@gmail.com

in the meantime, sam worked with mehackit to develop an interactive tutorial module that a lot of participants really respond to: https://sonic-pi.mehackit.org/

do check it out (if you haven’t already)

cheers!
@raia