Hello, I am from Perú - South America

My name is Daniel, and I am new to Sonic Pi, I met him looking for art videos using programming. In the video of an Argentine who taught electronics or educational robotics.

I looked for more videos on the internet, I liked it, I installed it, I went to its git hub and I know there is a guide to learn, but I liked the program’s tutorial because it feels close, so I’m still experimenting with things from the tutorial.

I would like to make contributions with what I can create, probably parts of songs that I like brought to the genre of electronics, and interact in the community.

It seems magical to me that by programming you can create music and share it with other people. Because for me who come from the world of engineering, the program helps me to express myself, experience it, enjoy it and feel within a community where so much can be shared. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @DanielCj :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
It’s so great to hear that you feel that Sonic Pi helps you to express yourself. That’s a big part of what it’s all about!

The community here on in_thread is a great place to learn, share things and discuss topics related to Sonic Pi (but certainly not limited to that). As you read the tutorial and play around with Sonic Pi, if you have any feedback or questions, do let us know (and If, as you say, you feel you would like to share some creations here one day, I’m sure we definitely look forward to it :smiley:)

Have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like