I’ve been messing with genetic algorithms for the past couple months and just started experimenting with the idea of “evolving” music. I was able to get a simple, very-beepy implementation working today. I’ll post code and demos once I’m a little further long. I also submitted my first PR earlier today: https://github.com/samaaron/sonic-pi/pull/2042
I’m not super savvy with Sonic PI, but I did play around with it a couple years ago and had a lot of fun. I made a “band” of very simple “player” objects that “listened” and played with each other. I kind of forgot about it until recently. I’d like to eventually revisit that project as well. I look forward to going deeper with you all. I’m already finding this discussion board to be super helpful, thanks!