How do I submit a Call for Papers around Sonic Pi?

Hello all,

I have really enjoyed using Sonic-Pi so far and I’d love to spread my knowledge and help others to at least know about this tool. I have been thinking of giving a remote talk on the basics of sonic pi and what it is with some great samples. However, I am not sure how to approach the Call For Papers for events and conferences. Since most of the CFPs I have filled so far are very different from Sonic Pi. How do I let the organizers know about Sonic Pi and its powers? Because honestly, people underestimate Sonic Pi and I’m afraid I might not be able to convince the organizers with a normal proposal? What do you think? How should I approach this?

The people who started CS Unplugged 25 years ago, are now organizers of CSMC: Creative Mathematical Science Communication.
Lovely people, lovely atmosphere, world class ideas
Corona volente I’ll participate this summer with a workshop on coding and embroidery based on Turtlestitch.org and the work of Waclaw Szpakowski.
Would be great to have SonicPi there too

2 Likes

Sorry, forgot to add the link
https://cmsc.wmi.amu.edu.pl/

2 Likes

That looks amazing! Thanks @joek, I’ll definitely give it a shot at applying! :smile:

2 Likes