Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone.

Over on Patreon I shared some of my plans for Sonic Pi in 2020. I’d love to hear your thoughts about them:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/32788485

6 Likes

I didn’t realize you had actually lost your teaching job : (
Here’s a late Christmas greeting …

Of course Sonic-Pi driven ( The Virtual Cowboys ) : )
Can you receive one time donations yet ?
Mega Regards , … , Michael Miller
2 Likes

That’s fab! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I’ve asked my accountant about one-time donations. Last year I steered people towards Patreon to keep the accountancy side of things as simple as possible. If my accountant is happy with an approach to accepting donations which keeps the book keeping manageable from a tax perspective then I’ll get something set up and share the information here :slight_smile:

Hi Sam,

I wish you all the best luck and success in 2020. Would be great if one-time donations would be possible especially with SEPA as long as Britain keeps in the EU :slight_smile:
Would really like to donate to you but don’t like to get a credit card (security concerns) or use something ugly like PayPal.
Happy and healthy new year for you and your family!

Cu.

2 Likes

Sadly it doesn’t look even remotely likely that Britain will stay in the EU :frowning:

Sam,

I posted a message elsewhere on this forum about one-time donations and why I do not like the monthly subscription model. Patreon has an option for one time donations. Blender accepts one time donations as well as a subscription model.

If you will be allowing onetime donations, then I will be a contributor.

Thank you,
Cosmic Stomper

1 Like