About the Introductions & Stories category

Hello there! We love hearing from you!

Please use this category to introduce yourself and share your stories about Sonic Pi. Let us know something about you.

For example:

How did you discover Sonic Pi?
What have you done with it?
What do you plan on doing with it?
How has it surprised/pleased/frustrated/excited you?
It may be as long or as brief as you like. Even if you just say ‘hi’, that’s lovely!

Hola
My name is Manny Arredondo, I am an industrial designer who wants to incorporate Sonic Pi into my product presentation workflows. it is an honor being a human being, living in these exiting times.

Saludos

Manolo

Hello to this lovely community !
I’m Didier from France, happy retiree and grandfather of 3, singer and former bass player !
My interests in Sonic Pi began a few years ago on the Mac / OS platform upon wich I do my first discovering and learn to program using the Help (fantastic tool) provided. At that time I have been also discovering “live looping” with instrument and pedalboard (bass guitar, looper and delay …) influenced by Terry Riley "Time Lag Accumulator (aka Frippertronics …).
I’ve moved now to a RaspBerry Pi platform running Debian on wich I’ve build a music platform with PIsound (from Blokas) sound card, a Midi sequencer (Korg SQ1) and the ToucOSC app on iPad.
I’m delighted with the increased functionnalities of Sonic Pi that now offers Live_Loop and Live_audio and that works seamlessly with Midi and ToucOSC messages.
I’m looking forward to mastering Sonic PI :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and would like to perform livecoding sessions as soon as I’m fitted !