Sonic doesnt launch on Raspberry Pi Buster OS

Yes Mint 19.2 is based on Ubuntu 18.04. I just installed the Sonic packages from the Mint 19.2 repositories with apt-install commands. The packages I installed are sonic sonic-pi-samples sonic-pi-server-doc sonic-pi sonic-pi-server sonic-visualiser I installed the doc package but am not sure how to view the docs on the system. You are correct , its Sonic version 2.1. I am learning Sonic hence even 2.1 is good initially. Since the installed packages did not work out I found that qjackctl running is a pre requisites. Now that is out of the way. Indeed ports 4556,7 and 8 are available otherwise netstat would indicate some process binding the ports but it doesnt. Please see command output sudo netstat -ntlp|grep 45 [sudo] password for uma: (base) uma@mint-18-uma ~ $
I did try building version 3.2 from source . I followed this link
Ubuntu 18.04 Sonic 3.2 dev build But it failed in the end exiting with error code 2. To debug this is beyond me as it would require a good grasp on Sonic, git and Linux shell scripting.
I hav not conconated any log files. I just did cat file1 one after other for all the log files. The cat command is visible between the contents of 2 files. I had copied and pasted the output of all the files.