February Show n Tell

So I decided instead of throwing all my ideas up in random posts, I would just collect them in a single post by months, if I’m active. It will also give everyone else a forum to post stuff they wanted to show as well, but didn’t want to take up a whole thread with!

Anyways, I got 3 things done, besides the noise stuff earlier in the month, which has already been talked to death.

1.) I have taken a step closer to completing my dreams of becoming a Hardstyle/Speedcore DJ. :ok_hand: And I love how unintentionally the sample of the knife sharpening works with the build so well. Also, the synth part in the middle part sounds really Dungeon Synth-y. I might have to use that in an upcoming project…

2.) I was playing around with an off kilter drum beat and built this…thing…whatever it is? Whatever it is, I like it.

3.) I need to go back and do some editing on this one, but I was so happy with the results from this set that I had to post it anyways. I love the Post-Rock feels this gives off. I’d love to add a drum kit behind it and make a Sonic Pi Post-Rock “Band”. That would be really cool. :thinking:

That’s it for me.

I’m excited to see what all of you have been working on! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is a link to a Remix of #1 above

Terrorcore Remix of Flower of Flesh and Blood. I improved the drum patterns, bumped up the BPMs, and added some volume control over some of the samples since the distortion kinda let them get out of control in my first mix.

I didn’t embed because the cover art is a graphic picture from a dvd copy of the movie that I sample. My name text covers most of the image, and it was done in the 80s, so it’s not super realistic, but decided it might be considered gore and to err on the side of caution.

If that last one looked a little too intense for you, here is a slightly more “laid back” (in terms of Gabber) track. I just got done with this one, like, 3 seconds ago. So it’s hot off the presses. 6 hours of work well spent. :ok_hand:

Everything is stock except Adventure Time and Growling samples. I am really happy with my Gabber Formula