Arpeggios on a tb303 bass

Thanks Mike
I enjoyed working on the piece, which just seemed to “click” as I added more features and let it grow from very humble beginnings, starting with just triad apreggios, then adding a fourth bass note to each triad, then transposing using 0,5,7,-5 (C,F,G,G-Lower octave) and adding a pedal note for each progression. I always like to add dynamic structure as well and the use of teh at command with timed amp_slides gives a nice way to achieve crescendos and diminuendos.

BTW I enjoyed reading your article on Tbon on github. I have worked in the past on manujally converting a lilypond script to Sinic Pi, and also on converting midi to Sonic Pi format using MuseScore to convert the midi to monophonic parts and then to MusicXML and then a processing script modified from one by Tachibani to convert that to Sonic Pi forma. It has fairly stringent constraints, but I have used it successfully for many conversions. I also did some work with JoeMac’s script which achieves a similar result. I look foward to having a more detailed look at Tonb.

Probably the most ambitious work I converted from midi to Sonic Pi was the whole of Mozart’s Requiem, which I voiced with samples. see

https://youtu.be/6Q0vgcNcsdg